Classroom students get this programme integrated in their learning system. External student(s) can also avail this programme, to get familiarized with the actual exam-trend and evaluate their exam-preparedness as well. The Programme has the following features:
Minor Tests : A set of tests conducted at a regular frequency to check the proficiency in micro-topics.
Major Tests : A set of rehearsal and mock tests in sync with the exact pattern of the target examinations.
Examinations under Purview :
JEE (Main) | JEE (Advanced) | NEET | WBJEE | CBSE (X & XII) | ICSE & ISC | Madhyamik & HS
Benefits of our Test Programmes
- This programme is designed to give a chance of self-assessment.
- It moulds a student in an exact examination like ambience.
- It provides an examination oriented approach in the answers.
- It improves speed and accuracy of student.
- Regular test programme will help to upgrade a student in a systematic manner.
- Students learn better time management.
- It provides a good practice in a highly competitive environment.
- Answer scripts of board mocks are checked by the expert mentors.
|Sl. No.||Name of Test Programme||No. of Test per year||Duration|
|1.||JEE MAIN & ADVANCED||12||May-Jan|
|2.||JEE MAIN & NEET||12||May-Jan|
|4.||10+2(ISC, CBSE-XII, HS)||3 test series covering all subjects||Nov, Dec, Jan|
|5.||10th(ICSE, CBSE-X, MADHYAMIK)||3 test series covering all subjects||Nov, Dec, Jan|